SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q2 2019 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks arranged the sale of two ex-China Eastern Airlines A330-300s (s/n 777 and 781) on behalf of Bellinger Asset Management.
- SkyWorks arranged lease extensions for three A320s on-lease to American Airlines on behalf of a US investor.
- SkyWorks completed its assignment for the sale of four A300F4-605R aircraft on behalf of one of its portfolio clients.
- SkyWorks was retained by a US investor to arrange a portfolio sale of five A320s on-lease to United.
- SkyWorks was engaged by RESIDCO to arrange the sale of two 737-700s on-lease to WestJet.
- SkyWorks was retained by a major US financial institution to remarket three 737-700s and one 737-800 coming off-lease in 2019/2020
- SkyWorks continued to provide aircraft sourcing and fleet analytical support services to Modern Logistics.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was engaged by a confidential investor client to provide strategic advisory services.
- SkyWorks was retained by a confidential investor client to provide investment advisory services with respect to sale-leaseback financings.
- SkyWorks completed its assignment with Delta Air Lines where it served as arranger and advisor in connection with sale and leaseback financing of narrowbody aircraft. During the quarter, one 737-900ER lease was closed.
- SkyWorks continued to provide widebody aircraft acquisition advisory services to Fiji Airways.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to Royal Jordanian Airlines for a complete narrowbody fleet replacement of 17 aircraft and engines, including engine maintenance support services.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Spirit Airlines on sale-and-leasebacks for some of its 2019 A320neo deliveries.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a North American carrier on the arrangement of JOLCO financing for its 2019 aircraft deliveries.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a European flag carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a North American low-cost carrier.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks provides a full complement of leasing, investment banking and advisory services exclusively dedicated to commercial aviation. We specialize in aircraft lease origination and provide a full set of aircraft and lease management services for airlines and investors. SkyWorks is also a premier advisory and investment banking firm with key activities including financing arrangement, order campaigns, restructuring advisory, and network and fleet advisory. Our track record encompasses over 10% of the global commercial aircraft fleet.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Singapore, with headquarters located at 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich CT. 06830, Tel. +1 (203) 983-6677. www.skyworks.aero
Partner & Head of Asset Management
+1 (203) 983-6683
Partner & Head of Investment Banking
+1 (203) 983-6686
Partner & Head of Commercial
+1 (303) 663-6630