SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q3 2020 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of a group of bondholders in the LATAM 2015-1 EETC, SkyWorks has completed the repossession of 17 aircraft, including 11 A321-200s, 4 787-9s, and 2 A350-900s. The aircraft are currently being offered for sale or lease.
- On behalf of a US-based financial institution, SkyWorks has managed the lease return of two DHC8-300s from Jazz Aviation and the subsequent sale to a U.S. investor.
- On behalf of a Middle Eastern-based leasing company, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A321 on lease to British Airways to an Ireland-based lessor.
- On behalf of a US-based investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of three A300F4-605R aircraft.
- SkyWorks continues to work with Copa Airlines on the sale of up to 20 737-700/800 aircraft.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a European carrier to provide fleet-related restructuring advisory services.
- SkyWorks was retained by Aeromexico to provide fleet-related restructuring advisory services as part of its Chapter 11 restructuring.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a US-based institutional investor with respect to advisory services related to evaluating certain debt securities.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a European network carrier with respect to certain advisory services related to market opportunities.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a European low-cost carrier with respect to leases, cost reductions, and maintenance services agreements.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a North American airline as arranger and advisor on the sale-leaseback of up to ten 737NG aircraft.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks provides a full complement of leasing, investment banking and advisory services exclusively dedicated to commercial aviation. We specialize in aircraft lease origination and provide a full set of aircraft and lease management services for airlines and investors. SkyWorks is also a premier advisory and investment banking firm with key activities including financing arrangement, order campaigns, restructuring advisory, and network and fleet advisory. Our track record encompasses over 10% of the global commercial aircraft fleet.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Singapore, with headquarters located at 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich CT. 06830, Tel. +1 (203) 983-6677. www.skyworks.aero
Partner & Head of Asset Management
+1 (203) 983-6683
Partner & Head of Investment Banking
+1 (203) 983-6686
Partner & Head of Commercial
+1 (303) 663-6630