SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q4 2020 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of a Middle Eastern-based leasing company, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two A320s on lease to British Airways to an Ireland-based lessor.
- On behalf of a US-based financial institution, SkyWorks has managed the lease return of two DHC8-300s from Jazz Aviation and the subsequent sale to a U.S. investor.
- On behalf of a US-based investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A300F4-605R aircraft.
- On behalf of a US-based financial institution, SkyWorks managed the lease return of one 767-300ER aircraft previously operated by Air Canada. A sistership is scheduled for return in February 2021 and the aircraft are currently offered for sale.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a major bank to provide standby asset management services related to certain loan portfolios.
- SkyWorks was retained as an advisor to a North American professional sports league with respect to transportation solutions involving the League and its Clubs.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a global investor with respect to investments in a low-cost carrier.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a European carrier to provide fleet-related restructuring advisory services.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a US-based institutional investor with respect to advisory services related to evaluating certain debt securities.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a US-based hedge fund with respect to potential investments in aircraft and aircraft-related debt.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a European low-cost carrier restructuring aircraft leases, financial obligations, and maintenance services agreements.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related restructuring advisory services to Aeromexico as part of its Chapter 11 restructuring.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks provides a full complement of leasing, investment banking and advisory services exclusively dedicated to commercial aviation. We specialize in aircraft lease origination and provide a full set of aircraft and lease management services for airlines and investors. SkyWorks is also a premier advisory and investment banking firm with key activities including financing arrangement, order campaigns, restructuring advisory, and network and fleet advisory. Our track record encompasses over 10% of the global commercial aircraft fleet.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Singapore, with headquarters located at 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich CT. 06830, Tel. +1 (203) 983-6677. www.skyworks.aero
Partner & Head of Asset Management
+1 (203) 983-6683
Partner & Head of Investment Banking
+1 (203) 983-6686
Partner & Head of Commercial
+1 (303) 663-6630