SkyWorks Announces Q1 2023 Activities
SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q1 2023 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of an institutional investor client, SkyWorks arranged the lease extension of two A321-200 aircraft on lease to Aegean Airlines.
- On behalf of a U.S. based investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two 737-800 aircraft on lease to a U.S. network carrier.
- On behalf of a U.S. based investor, SkyWorks arranged the sale of four CFM56-5B engines.
- On behalf of SAS - Scandinavian Airlines, SkyWorks has delivered three 737-800 aircraft on lease to Jet2.com. A fourth aircraft is expected to be delivered in Q2.
- SkyWorks was retained by SAS - Scandinavian Airlines to remarket five 737-700 aircraft that will be available for lease in 2H 2023.
- SkyWorks was retained by a U.S. financial institution to sell two A320ceo aircraft and four 737NG aircraft on lease to United Airlines.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a low-cost carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks was retained by a U.S. low-cost carrier to act as arranger and advisor with respect to pre-delivery payment financing.
- SkyWorks was retained by a Latin American network carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks was retained by an Asia-Pacific network carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services in respect of a prospective aircraft order to a North American low-cost carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Spirit Airlines in connection with sale and leaseback financing of its 2024 A320neo family deliveries.
- SkyWorks continued to provide aircraft and engine sourcing advisory services for Airbus A320neo and Embraer E2 family aircraft to an EMEA flag carrier.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks provides a full complement of leasing, investment banking and advisory services exclusively dedicated to commercial aviation. We specialize in aircraft lease origination and provide a full suite of aircraft and lease management services for airlines and investors. SkyWorks is also a premier advisory and investment banking firm with key activities including financing arrangement, order campaigns, restructuring advisory, and network and fleet advisory. Our track record encompasses over 10% of the global commercial aircraft fleet.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Singapore, with headquarters located at 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich CT. 06830, Tel. +1 (203) 983-6677
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer