SkyWorks Announces Q2 2023 Activities
SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q2 2023 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of an institutional investor client, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A321neo LR aircraft on lease to Titan Airways.
- On behalf of Sierra Echo Aircraft Leasing, SkyWorks arranged the lease placement of two A320 aircraft to Batik Air.
- On behalf of a major U.S. financial institution, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two A320 aircraft and four 737NG aircraft on lease to United Airlines.
- On behalf of a major U.S. financial institution, SkyWorks extended the lease for one A320 aircraft with Bangkok Airways and completed the lease return of a sistership. The latter aircraft has been committed for part-out sale, with the airframe and the two V2500 engines being sold separately.
- On behalf of an institutional investor client, SkyWorks arranged the sale of one A319 airframe and two A320 airframes.
- SkyWorks was retained by Global Knafaim Leasing to sell two A320 aircraft on lease to Avion Express Malta.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a U.S. low-cost carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services with respect to on-lease aircraft.
- SkyWorks was retained by a U.S. low-cost carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services with respect to its aircraft order book.
- SkyWorks was retained by an Asia-Pacific network carrier to advise on fleet-related matters.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with a Latin American network carrier with respect to its leasing strategy.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a Latin American low-cost carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services in respect of a prospective aircraft order to an Asia-Pacific network carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a U.S. low-cost carrier with respect to pre-delivery payment financing.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a Latin America network carrier on fleet-related matters.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Viva Aerobus in respect of its prospective aircraft order.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Spirit Airlines in connection with sale and leaseback financing of its 2024 A320neo family deliveries.
- SkyWorks continued to provide aircraft and engine sourcing advisory services for Airbus A320neo and Embraer E2 family aircraft to an EMEA flag carrier.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks provides a full complement of leasing, investment banking and advisory services exclusively dedicated to commercial aviation. We specialize in aircraft lease origination and provide a full suite of aircraft and lease management services for airlines and investors. SkyWorks is also a premier advisory and investment banking firm with key activities including financing arrangement, order campaigns, restructuring advisory, and network and fleet advisory. Our track record encompasses over 10% of the global commercial aircraft fleet.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Singapore, with headquarters located at 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich CT. 06830, Tel. +1 (203) 983-6677
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer