SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q3 2019 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a major US financial institution to sell four A319s on lease to American Airlines.
- SkyWorks was engaged by a US-based bank to manage the lease return and remarketing of one 747-400F.
- SkyWorks was retained by an investor to sell an A319 on lease to South African Airways and to remarket a 2008 A320 (CFM), available for lease in March 2020.
- SkyWorks arranged the sale of one Cathay Pacific 777-300ER on behalf of a US investor.
- On behalf of one of its portfolio clients, SkyWorks arranged a lease extension of one 757-200 and the forward sale of one 767-300ER, both currently on lease to United Airlines.
- On behalf of a US investor, SkyWorks arranged the lease extension of three 737-700s and one 737-800 aircraft, currently on lease with United Airlines.
- SkyWorks arranged the sale of one 2008 737-700, previously operated by Conoco Phillips, to Hillwood Airways.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by a North American low-cost carrier to source leases for up to 7 A320ceo aircraft.
- SkyWorks was engaged to advise on the potential acquisition of an Asia-Pacific network carrier.
- SkyWorks was retained by a North American network carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services.
- SkyWorks was engaged by an international network carrier to provide fleet-related advisory services, focused on maintenance and return condition exposure for its leased aircraft.
- SkyWorks advised Spirit Airlines on the sourcing of leases for 4 A320neo and 2 A320ceo aircraft.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with Spirit Airlines where it served as arranger and advisor in connection with the sale and leaseback financing of six A320neo aircraft to be delivered in 2019 with Jackson Square Aviation.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with Spirit Airlines where it served as arranger and advisor in connection with the sourcing of seven A320neo aircraft to be delivered in 2021.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with Spirit Airlines where it served as arranger and advisor on the extension of 5 existing A320neo leases and the buyout of 4 A320ceo aircraft.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to Royal Jordanian Airlines for a complete narrowbody fleet replacement of 17 aircraft and engines, including engine maintenance support services.
- SkyWorks continued to provide strategic advisory services to a confidential investor client.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a North American carrier on the arrangement of JOLCO financing for its 2019 aircraft deliveries.
- SkyWorks continued its fleet-related advisory work with Spirit Airlines which has resulted in a MOU with Airbus for 100 firm and 50 option A320neo family aircraft.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks provides a full complement of leasing, investment banking and advisory services exclusively dedicated to commercial aviation. We specialize in aircraft lease origination and provide a full set of aircraft and lease management services for airlines and investors. SkyWorks is also a premier advisory and investment banking firm with key activities including financing arrangement, order campaigns, restructuring advisory, and network and fleet advisory. Our track record encompasses over 10% of the global commercial aircraft fleet.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Singapore, with headquarters located at 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich CT. 06830, Tel. +1 (203) 983-6677. www.skyworks.aero
Partner & Head of Asset Management
+1 (203) 983-6683
Partner & Head of Investment Banking
+1 (203) 983-6686
Partner & Head of Commercial
+1 (303) 663-6630