SkyWorks Announces Q3 2023 Activities
SkyWorks Holdings today announced transactions and activities performed during Q3 2023 for its Leasing & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Advisory Groups.
Leasing & Asset Management Group activities included the following:
- On behalf of a major U.S. financial institution, SkyWorks finalized the sale of one ex-Bangkok Airways A320-200 airframe and two V2500 engines to separate buyers.
- On behalf of two institutional investor clients, SkyWorks arranged the sale of three V2500 engines.
- On behalf of a major U.S. financial institution, SkyWorks arranged the sale of two off-lease V2500 engines to United Airlines.
- SkyWorks was retained by a US-based investor to remarket for sale or lease 737-800SF aircraft. The aircraft are available in Q4 2023.
- SkyWorks was retained by a US-based investor to sell two A321-200 aircraft on lease to Aegean Airlines.
- SkyWorks was retained by an investor to provide long-term lease management and remarketing services related to four 737-700 aircraft. The aircraft are initially on lease to Hillwood Airways, TX.
Investment Banking & Advisory Group activities included the following:
- SkyWorks was retained by Spirit Airlines in connection with sale and leaseback financing of certain used aircraft.
- SkyWorks was retained by a North American network carrier to advise on a potential aircraft order.
- SkyWorks was retained by a Latin American network carrier with respect to its fleet strategy.
- SkyWorks acted as an aviation advisor to Castlelake in their bid to provide exit financing to Scandinavian Airlines (SAS).
- SkyWorks completed an assignment for an investor consortium with respect to a portfolio of regional aircraft.
- SkyWorks completed an assignment with an Asia-Pacific network carrier with respect to the order of turboprop aircraft.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a U.S. low-cost carrier with respect to its aircraft order book.
- SkyWorks continued to advise a Latin American network carrier on fleet-related matters.
- SkyWorks continued to provide fleet-related advisory services to a Latin American low-cost carrier.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Viva Aerobus in respect of its prospective aircraft order.
- SkyWorks continued to advise Spirit Airlines in connection with sale and leaseback financing of its 2024 and 2025 A320neo family deliveries.
- SkyWorks continued to provide aircraft and engine sourcing advisory services for Airbus A320neo and Embraer E2 family aircraft to an EMEA flag carrier.
About SkyWorks Holdings, LLC:
SkyWorks provides a full complement of leasing, investment banking and advisory services exclusively dedicated to commercial aviation. We specialize in aircraft lease origination and provide a full suite of aircraft and lease management services for airlines and investors. SkyWorks is also a premier advisory and investment banking firm with key activities including financing arrangement, order campaigns, restructuring advisory, and network and fleet advisory. Our track record encompasses over 10% of the global commercial aircraft fleet.
SkyWorks operates globally with offices in Greenwich, CT., Dublin, and Singapore, with headquarters located at 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich CT. 06830, Tel. +1 (203) 983-6677
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer